Just for today.


Appreciate those little things in life,
Be grateful when you are enjoying your life,
Cherish those people around you,
because when these things are gone,
they really do...



23 May, not a date that I am looking forward alone.
No matter what I do, there doesnt seem to be a way to get out of this. It isnt that I am not trying hard enough, maybe it is but I have been changing different strategies when one doesnt work, but still it is back to square one. One word to describe me is pathetic.

I feel so lousy suddenly. Sigh.
There are so many things that I want to tell her about.
You told her that you are doing fine when you are not at all.
How fake is this?
She was waiting for more messages but you decided to retreat just because you think you would mess up her life. You wrote a letter for her but why did you kept it in your old cabinet when you know you have so many things to say to her. You said you will draw a line to this ever by avoiding but still surrendered on this very day. You tried good enough to ignore her messages, facebook and blog. What is going on?

It has been 4 years, am I waiting for another 4 years or 10 years or 20 years or forever to get this over? Stop giving yourself a little slim of hope when you know its all a denial. Wake up please for god sake. Stop bluffing yourself, alex.

Love only come once, it came twice for me and it was good enough.
There isn't going to be an exceptional anymore.
Can we call this the last day, the very last day, the very very very v...last day? It is too much for me to take anymore. She is enjoying what she has now, she has found her happiness and that doesn't include you. Respect and accept it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.