I hate the word, FAT.


If everything goes right,
whats the purpose of life?



Being someone who is particularly weight conscious but loves to eat and also cares alot on what people think of me, this is contradicting. Hearing comments that I have put on weight, in fact the real comments were "fatter", from my family, friends who i know and even schoolmates who i dont know. This is time for me to reflect on my alex diet diet list and stop eating what that contains alot those nonsense and of course got to start exercise. I need to prepare for napfa, ns and also a nice body that i am proud to walk with on the beach.

This will be good to keep myself busier on top of my hectic schedule, making sure that i stop looking back at my past.

Having a plan always sounds good, got to act now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.