Time to learn how to love myself.


The soft goodbye.
I started with a goodbye and I will end with a goodbye.
I will pick up from where i fell.



It has been about 2 years since i created this blog. I went back to read at my blog's first month posts. Many feelings go through in my head. First thinking was... childish. Looking back 2 years ago, I was preparing my o levels and emoing about my lost relationship. Now, I am not preparing my o levels but i am still emoing about my lost relationship. Dont you think it is foolish? 2 years seems to pass in just a glance but it seems like i have not develop myself much.

Am i going to continue my life like this? emoing about the lost relationship? Sometimes i ask myself why i cant express my feelings freely and loudly. Because i dont know myself well, i am not loving myself enough. Sometimes i have gave my best, but the result wasnt what i wanted, i cant blame myself because it is just that i am not good enough to seize the opportunity to the fullest at that moment.

From today onwards, i will learn how to love myself. To love someone, i have got to learn how to love myself first. But.. from now onwards, I will have to cut down on my food and go back to the healthy lifestyle i had. At least running twice per week, swimming x1 per week, pushups x 80 per day, dumbbell x200 per day. Follow ADDL, i will be determined now, cos i found my motivation today. And i make sure i will be turthful to myself and act the same way as i wrote here from today onwards.




If i want to see the rainbow, i got to go stand the rain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.