SHOP SHOP SHOPPING!


So lovely as always.

Its the season once again for alex to go shopping.
Normally i shop for clothes every 6 months basis, it may sound stupid but bo bian, though i will buy alot when i really do buy. And still, my cute little mama will start nagging at how spendthrift i am. Sigh...

Went bugis street with weisin today. Gotten myself 5 shirts, 3 pants and 1 cap. Together more than 120 bucks. With another shirt i bought yesterday at suntec @ man studio that cost me 55 bucks. Still, i am left with..

- Colour plain shirts
- Adidas NBA All-Star Reversible Jacket
- Socks
- Belt

But i will put this on hold first and slowly buy it with my monthly income and savings (:

Also, my school has a couple of h1n1 cases and some comes from the same stopover attachment as me. Most of the teams at BSC now is closed down and working at home. So everyone take good care of yourself and stay healthy :D

I cut my hair again ><

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

Comrades Forever

Once upon a time in Korea