Happy Birthday Singapore!


My makeup on with a xiao mei mei.


What a day.
It was insane, having hundreds of eyes staring at me ever since i stepped out the art museum.
Reason: I had my whole face painted red & white in celebration for the national day.

Went out with the WHAT WHAT people to celebrate national days and watched the beautiful fireworks although my reports are not yet done. We went down to Singapore Art Museum and had our face painted with things that represents singapore. Most of them got their cheek painted and i got my whole face painted of a singapore flag. Of course, you would then expect people staring at me, and some random people taking pictures of us & with us. It was totally crazy. Many feelings were running through my head - Embarrased? Irritated? Happy? and even times when i want to go home asap.

Route that i took today: Singapore Art Museum->Suntec City->Marina Square->Hong Kong Cafe->Flyer->Marina Square->City Link->MRT->Toa Payoh.

Imagine walking through this route with your whole face painted and people staring at you differently. It was horrendous. However, still, we had fun. The fireworks are nicer this year, i did something that i didnt think i would. Come to think of it... If not now, then when?

I had a memorable day.
Happy 44th Birthday Singapore (:

------------------------------------------------

Also, here is a parody video on the NDP2009 Theme Song - "What do you see" made by mr brown - " Le Kua Si Mi ". Laugh and tag (:

[More pictures will be uploaded]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.