Upset and Disappointed.


Guest appearance.

Upset and Disappointed over unneccesary things over again. And thats HabboSoup, that guy ferdy. I thought as time goes by, he will learn and understand. But still, he treat us like dogs and make us the scapegoat. He tried for 3 years to push HabboSoup better but his attempt seems to be going the wrong way day by day. I told him if he is willing to pass on to me and he agreed yes and after telling him that i am pissed off from the way he reply email by leaking internal info to strangers that he doesnt even know, he told me that i am no longer in the team.

I was utterly disgusted when i saw that. I felt stupid and foolish to believe him times and times again knowing that he is such an irresponsible and insecured person. Whats more was that i was criticised by him that i am trying to snatch hs away from him. Sigh, i want to save it and not snatch it. I did asked if u are willing to pass on, and you agreed. Is this call snatch?

Many friends advised me mutiple times that i am being stupid to work for such a person and being treated like a slave under his command. But what i wanted is to save hs. But still, i told myself that i can get over it. However, now i fully understand. Many told me i shouldnt have wasted my talent there, and I have learned it the hard way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.