Happy Mothers Day :D


Is there such a place in singapore?

I am feeling better right now, still tired but not that bad compared to this morning cos i had 4 hours of nap earlier on. Played Squash with mates at 11 - Wenjian, Gerald and Wilson with his dad. Its good to have an experienced player to play with us. Also, his dad is sporty and approachable who is nice to talk to (:

I knew there was something wrong with my racquet strings, after consulting wilson's dad, i got a confirmation. Sometimes i hit, there is this "lao hong"(hollow) feeling. So i would have to make a trip down to queensway or kallang squash centre to restring, at the same time i will change my grip too. But the problem is that.. i am basically busy for the whole of next week, not sure if i am able to find some time to go down. Talking about next week, i am prepared to have a hard time, gosh.

Also, i hurt my left ankle once again during squash training today. Had a similar thing 3 days ago. Needa be cautious on my own.

Enough of squash, went dinner with family to celebrate mothers day, she is a vegetarian so basically all veggies for dinner just now, i feel so healthy. lol.

I want to change hairstyle! short hair this time. Any advises?


I am determined to train hard for the squash tournament this november.
I am happy today, 7.5 (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.