Lose Oil, Lose Weight.


I am happy enough to hear that.

Next 4 days gonna be crucial.
2 final projects to present for Customer Service and Project Management and thats all for these 2 modules. I am a little worried for my PM proj.

God bless me for the next 4 days. I should be hearing something tomorrow, please, grant me a positive answer.

Also, thursday when i was having squash training, i realised a scene that was so cute and took a picture of it.




Oh ya, i want to mention this. I went swimming with jinghan yesterday and found a weighing machine. Stepped up and found that my weight is 72.5kg. Previously i was 75-77kg. Within 4-5 weeks, i lost around 2.5 to 4 kg. I am so happy, after doing regular mini workout at home and running and swimming and constant squashing, i am losing some oil. Way to go to obtain 65! Jia you :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.