Change.


I always tell myself - "She is better off without you"

My k850i died on me after using it for 17 months. Time to change a new one. Prolly getting a touch screen phone. But there are so many touch screen phones, which one should alex get? HTC touch HD? thats $788. lol. Any touch screen phones to recommend? Anyone changing phone too?

Hair change. I may change the color too. Phone change? Change Squash Strings? I realise there are some changes i made/have to make/going to make. Erm. time will tell whether its positive or negative.

Tomorrow changing squash racquet strings and also the grip. Also if there is time, i may bug my mummy to get a new phone for me.

Thursday ICA - 40%. Wow.
Friday 2 projects to present. Wow.
Jia you Alex.
Tomorrow will be a better day (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.