I am feeling the stress.


Happy blues ; I wish i was that happy.

Project Management & Customer Service. 5 weeks to finish these 2 modules. Just one glance and 2 weeks has passed. 3 more weeks to go. During these 3 weeks, i expect 5 ICAs with 3 projects. Also, i cant miss or be late for any modules, if not i will get debar. Furthermore, i have 2 projects to present and one test next week. I guess u can sense the stress that i am feeling right now.

Janice 21st birthday is tomorrow, being her lecture buddy of cos i am not going to miss out the celebration, think of it, i sat beside her during lectures for more than 80% throughout the Year One. I am really happy to see people turning 21. Wondering when is my turn?!

Currently, alex is into oldies songs, romantic, slow, fast, hip hop, R&B. Anything that is few years back. Su Yong Kang, Chen Jie Yi, Elva, Zhang Xue You, Wu Si Kai... All are chinese artists. Can i have some recommendation on english oldies? Chinese oldies are fine with me too, bomb it at my tagboard please.


You know, i did tried..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.