Uncertain.


Door to dream. One way, two directions.

Worried, Uncertain, Stress. These are what i am feeling right now. Although i just finished a 40% test today on project management. However, i have 2 more ICAs to go tomorrow. One role play and one test. Role play on customer service in front of my classmates that i just know for 3 weeks. But oh well, for grade, giving my 100%. For the lab test, possible to score, so i have to. 9am to 4pm. After 4, its happy hours. But before that, man... god bless me.

Since my k850i died on me, i got myself a new phone yesterday, still figuring out how to use the full functions. But i guess i dont have time to explore it today.

For now, i need to memorise the scripts for the role play tomorrow and study for test. Jia you Alex.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.