Future?



Future?
Many times i reflect upon myself on what do i see myself as in years to come. - A business man? A professional sportsman? Pilot? Adminstrator? Banker? Consultant? Events Coordinator? Facilitator? Human Resource? Project Manager? Sales Rep? Trainer? or maybe a teacher/professor.

What are my goals? What do i really want? or maybe even who am i actually. I had this ambitious dream since young, to become a pilot. But.. is it possible? is it realistic? Am i prepared? I doubt so. I have the dream, but i didnt do anything to keep this dream alive or closer. Sigh...

I have dream, without goals, but i do have direction. A direction that has no connection with my dream at all but it is something that i am good at. Alex is 18 this year, time to work towards my future.

I have changed my email.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.