You made my day.


Never thought i would experience winter,
Playing soccer below 0 degrees is no joke.
Will the snow be here?

Getting colder by days,
piling with more layers,
as if going for a ba zhang competition.
I feel like a dragon now,
blasting icy.

Today was a really good day.
I seldom enjoy myself this much.

Pingpong with Young Kim at 11am,
good footwork exercise for that.
Found a new tasty toast bread place,
perfect for breakfast and lunch.
Took back mid term exam, had 100% - way to go!
Soccer @ nam seum park for 2 hours, nice played.
Dinner gathering, got to meet new people and
really funny games. Someone made my day there.
Bak kut teh cooked by sg girls, appreciated.
Dinner with topher & daniel @ 10pm.
Home sweet home @ 12am.
Good day, good night :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.