19, bye ship pa-er


Said bye to 18,
felt like 18 just went off without a goodbye.
So quick, so fast.
So what are the memorable things i did in my 18?

1) Worked & Learned @ Mediacorp, called upon for a TV shoot to batam.
2) HelloFM DJ
3) Korea trip






Actually my 18 was pretty plain, but I was happy that I have at least 3 things to bring away with me. I had my 18 resolution but i didnt think I fulfilled any. Sigh.

Anyway I have made 3 wishes for my 19.
1) Peace & No war
2) Slim down & good shape
3) * A secret for myself *

19 started with a bomb!
I was really happy that my friends in korea celebrated for me. I actually persuaded myself that this year would be a quiet one because my ships are in singapore. But I still have these awesome people who put in effort, i am sorry for breaking their heart. Accidentally flipped the cake, jay chou piano cake :(

I got blindsided too, after drinking 3 sojus and 2 beers. I felt like a dick, my head was spinning while i was walking, i acted so weird, after looking at the videos. They brought me back, because I thought i was drunk so i accepted the company, but it was a surprise when reached back to the dorm. *Pom and camera flashes* and they brought a birthday cake out. I was left stunned standing. Thank you - Topher, bryan, shuying, keely, yiling, huizin, summer and mimi for this. Olga and toyo joined in the dinner on my actual day too. Thanks for being there. And.. 2 cute gifts from summer and mimi. These taiwanese are really fun u know, i like happy people :)

Now i am left 4 weeks here with these people, I dont wanna go. I dont want to realise that i am going to leave this place and probably not coming back again. Its such a fun place where there are international students and some really nice friends and acquaintances that i made here. Just dont wanna admit that I am going to lose them.

You never know what is going to happen next sec in life, that is the magical part of it. I have never thought of coming to korea until like just. If i had know like a few years back what my future was, the excitement would not be there anymore and life will be a plain boring one.

I always felt that my life is a blessed one, i have really nice people around me. Even academically, although there are some bulldogs out there who wants to pull u down and make you feel sad, but I always have people who pushes me through and encourage me throughout. I believe one's bless time comes to end one day. By then, i really wonder.. If I can manage those on my own?

Also, i realised something..
I had 18 years of life,
4 years were dedicated to a girl.
That is more than 20% of my life.
Guess.. its time for me to have a time of my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.