What's next?

I have faith in myself that november will be a month filled with good and tiring days ahead. Sarongsan, Busan and Seoul exploration soon.
I am self declaring that i am officially on diet. I will run at least once per day to keep me going, today was a good start. Did 3km on treadmill, though isnt the best place to be on for running. My diet will only end on March 2011. Giving myself 5 months to stay away from all the food i ate, i am sick of it already, constantly telling myself that.

At the end of the month, i also have to prepare for final exams. And when november ends, I will realise i am only left with another 3-5 weeks stay in korea. This is how quick it gets. So.. cherish what i have now :)

Things will get simple when i am back because i get to throw off my studies for the timebeing and do interesting stuffs and get committed in things. Or maybe leaving it to pure simplicity :)

Cheers to a good plan ahead and also diet plan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.