I hate regrets.


Just a guy walking in the crowd.

I appear cheerful,
I show no sign of sorrow.
I always want to make people laugh,
I will be there if anyone needs me.

But, when i am feeling down.
I dont know who can i turn to.
I cant seem to be able to express it out.
Its going to hide inside on and on,
as much as i dont want to.

Self destruction,
this is what happening.
Again, i lay low on the coast.
Looking at the sky as birds fly pass,
regretful images starts to appear.

I still cant believe how far apart we are now.
Used to be the closest of everything.
Yet now, we are just a hi-bye friend.
Really 不甘心.
We know we aint a good match,
we know that clearly inside our heart.
But, something just doesnt make sense.
人说变就变, 为什么?
It just doesnt make sense,
why are humans designed this way?
Why cant we just be like swans?

I tried to find out the result,
but you just dont want to say it out.
I have lost courage in asking.
Its rejection after rejection.
Do you know behind every question took a tonne courage.
I am sorry.

I promise to myself that what ever i do in future,
I live my life with no regrets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Life is like a cup of coffee