Great sunday in korea.




I am a happy man now, thanks to 2 beer.
Fri, sat and sun doesnt work without a beer.
I know i should be on diet.
I am fighting a balance in between.
Here to enjoy btw.
Anw whatever i blog now is by a dipsy alex.

Thank you, for giving me a good sunday.
I woke up at 11am,
went on to church with daniel
taken by a mini bus.

Many people went,
mainly because they said "free lunch"
u laughed hard.
i didnt go there for that anw.

People sang songs,
Preaching,
Sharing of story
Offering prayer and etc.
I am a buddhist btw,
just going on to take a look on korea church.

I went on a right timing.
They had a table tennis tournament after that.
Hahaha, table tennis, my love.
They immediately dropped me for a tournament.
I was taken aback but i accepted it.
It was a double with another guy, a guitarist.
Hold on for a minute, a guitarist playinging TT.
Doesnt sounds logical, and indeed it was.
To be fair, i blamed myself too for the errors.

We also had some basketball game,
they also had pizza and chicken.
Feel good when you talk to china people
who can speak good english.
I played with this dude from china.
Its like china VS singapore, "uh huh."
I felt i was in deep shit,
but i managed to lose respectfully - 11:8

Enough of TT,
I had fun at there.
But i am still a buddhist.
During the dinner, i told topher stuffs.
I said there were some things i disagree
He understand it, he explained.
He is a preacher at other church anw.
But i do respect christianity.
and so do i for buddhist.
Just that buddhist came in earlier
and i accepted it.

When i return to singapore,
i have many things to do u know.
That many that i wonder if i can,
accomplishing it before NS.
One of the related thing would be..
Doing volunteering work.
I have gave umple excuses
that i am busy thats why i couldnt.
I will be a free man soon,
in a free world.

Today was a great day.
Me and daniel walked along this place,
a beautiful place in daejeon.
We saw many good restuarants.
It gave me some ideas...
Oh wait, i am not gonna spill the beans.

But.. coming soon ^^
Cheers to family forever,
topher and daniel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.