23 days, 3 weekends.





It all feels like a dream,
I really dont know how do i bid farewell to these new friends in korea. Last night, after seeing snow, I went back to the dorm and my roommates were still awake at 3.30am. We ate and talked abit and turned in to bed.

While all of us were lying on our bed, just about to close my eyes. One of them said.. "Will you miss us alex, we only left 2 weeks in here" because after 2 weeks the semester ends. Until then i realised, i dont left much time in here.

This morning, I heard from my ecuador friend is returning early, and her flight would be this thursday. Why do we have to say goodbye? Can't we just have the accompany we have like now.

All these really feels like a dream, we come hastely and go hastely. Come N go. I should have known better all this will come to an end, right now I am just glad that I am still dreaming, really. I really dont wanna say goodbye.

How happy we were and are right now,
the more hesistant i am now
and the more upset i will be after leaving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.