Not brave enough...




Nothing to blame, its over.
I had my time to prove..
but i fell short.
Just a pity,
cos it meant alot to me.
You are enjoying now,
probably much more,
thats all good enough.
When the stars align,
and planets are in accordance,
we will meet again.
When we do,
I promise i will never run again.
For now, i will run as far as i can,
I have got much to make up for these 4 years.


I had a squash feast today with marcus bro with shannon and eileen. Feels good to do sports, did some running last week too. I am seeing my size expanding again recently, stress = eat. For this semester, almost done with it, left one last presentation on entrepreneurship on saturday. I want that 3 weeks badly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Life is like a cup of coffee