In 3 days time.


A capture of Lorraine, France.
Beautiful.

Just started packing my luggage.
Day by day,
the anxiety starts to build up.
Night by night,
slowly passes by,
it seems so long and frustrating,
resulting in sleepless nights.
Forcing myself to sleep,
and when i woke up,
its another day less before i leave my home for 4 months.

Suddenly i sense fear,
will i be good on myself?
Whether my family will be all safe?
What are the happenings waiting for me there?
Will everything be fine?
Are things going to be the same when i come back again after 4 months? That is the excruciating wonders of life i guess, no one knows whats going to happen the next sec. I shall peace myself out and look at it at one perspective - Enjoy myself :)

I fought hard all these while in my poly i guess, i told myself that i will hit the top 5 of the class every sem and i did, proud of myself for achieving this little goal. Its time for me to enjoy after all these while. Last paper to go, Jiayou Yoong Kang Sing :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.