Happy 3rd Birthday Blog


The reason why i am going,
simple yet romantic.

What a night i had yesterday.
Walking into a place which look so different from the world that i felt it should be. It was my first time into a clubbing place, st james powerhouse, accompanied with adison, teck and iris. Its just weird to me looking at people behaving such differently with just the difference of a wall behind. I know its weird to say this because i am 18 afterall but it doesnt look like partying, it looked more like anyhow partying. Well, its proven that its not a place for me to be in, i always wanted to go in when i was younger, like 16,17 to feel the thrill of getting in at such a young age and getting caught anytime, but i dont when i can just walk in nicely, well its good too cos last night has shown a different side of many humans. Anyway, thanks to buddies who brought me in to look look :) I think I shall go back to my peaceful mozart music.

Writing & writing...
Realising this blog has been here for 3 years.
Cant believe a guy like me can last for such long.
Many people stopped when they enter poly, and i dont see many male bloggers of my age lol. I guess the reason is simply to keep my life updated so that one day i can look at them and smile at my childishness. I have asked myself why not get a physical diary and write it down. If it is burned, its all gone, at least i write it here, i can print it if i want :)
3 years back, started with a little kid creativity emolish blog name of http://theunspeakablesecret.blogspot.com/, idea came from jay chou movie, bu neng shuo de mimi then it changed to the current blog link with such a nice blogskin from jieying, realising i havent talk to her for sometime. Still loving my blogskin even till now.

I seem to neglect my friends when i am busy,
and many friendship just went off like that,
some are really good peeps, what a pity.
And if i suddenly start a conversation,
it may seem weird too,
i think i have lost many friends this year
due to my additional jobs.
When i gain, i lose. Grrr, 24 hrs enough?
But i know there is one person which i somehow seem to be avoiding since last year dec, which i am gonna meet tomorrow. Ironic? but i think i have to start overcome.

To add on, i found something really weird today.
During evening time, while i was studying,
I see my fingers shadow on the book glowing in blue colour, i thought it was illusion but it stayed there. I then ask myself, is that my aura? Blue aura - calm & peaceful. Yes to a certain extent because i am that at times, but at times again, i am rush & harsh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.