I'm sure that I will always be


I'm sure that I will always be

It feels good to share some deep matters that I have been keeping to myself with my sister. She asked me.. "why do you like her". I can give many reasons for many girls that i know if it wasnt her, but just for her, i am lost for words. I find it too much to say, not with 1-2 days, be it 1-2 sentences. But my sister now understands why my mind is still all about her after all this while, 4 years. And I'm sure that you will always be. One sided it will always be too i guess, which girl will give someone a 3rd chance? Just glad that everything is fine for you now, better than knowing that u are feeling terrible, although not feeling really good too, a confused feeling of my own...

Just really old little memories that is keeping me moving everyday. I dont think much, feeling is more real, i follow where my heart wants to go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.