I wanna fly now, NOW!


I had go there everyday, look so peaceful.
Go with the flow.

Tomorrow mark the start of exams.
1st paper at 9am - Employee Relations.
I feel funny actually, like lost. Got study but whether i can deliver on the exam hall is another thing. I dont know man, i feel i have been giving myself alot pressure these few years of exams. Maybe, its just time for me to relax. Kept thinking that life is not about exams isnt it. Anyway god bless me, let me get pass this with good As. I think i will go bonker soon, because i have 2 types of feeling everyday. Stressful about exams, and happy about flying in 5 days time. Stressful & Happy? I hope i dont go insane. Once again, god bless me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.