To be or not to be, that is the question.


What a chance.


I am yet to recover from my fever, cough and sorethroat. It seems to be getting from bad to worse that i am too sick to get anything into my head. I spent the whole afternoon looking through business finance and management accounting but it wasnt productive. Actually made plan to have a picnic with SLAY tml afternoon but i dont think i am able to withstand the cold environment outside with my current condition. Dont feel good at all, so please let me recover asap.

And OH. i have a thing to blog about.
There is this KFC contest where 100 lucky people were drawn to compete in the 100 hours movie marathon this coming thursday. And Shina happen to get chosen for this marathon. and oh i forgot to mention the prize.

Prize: $10,000 and a 3D2N trip for 2 to Hollywood with free lounging.



However, shina rejected the offer. Then she happen to share it with me on msn. So i asked her if could get the organiser to give the chance to me on behalf of shina. They agreed but i will be on the reserved list and will be informed again on my participation by thursday 1pm.

This is really crazy. Its 100 hours of movie at open space where i am vulnerable to the weather. Furthermore, i have 2 tests on friday and 1 test on monday which means i will be missing 3 tests for this contest if i do join. The main objective for me to join this competition is to leave a good memory for my alex 17th before i got on to my 18th journey.

i am still confused on which one to choose. Contest or 3 tests?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.