and i ask myself again, when will i be fine?


'You never know what will happen next unless you experience it.'


I am sick, I am hurt, I am stressed up. How much worse can it get? Cough, Sorethroat, fever - it felt like i have lost the power to fight on.

Whats more is that i have 3 tests next week awaiting for me. This is the first time i am questioning myself with low confidence. I ask myself, where are my motivation or did i lost it? If it is, then i got to find a new one quickly to strive on.

Although i managed to get over with the wiki presentation this morning but i know myself that i did it badly. It felt strange presenting in front of new classmates when many seem so competitive. I got to work out on these soon, if not i will be living with regrets at the end of the sem when the results are released.


When everything goes wrong, there may just be a thing or two that is worth to call for celebration. The results for year 2 sem 1 is out where i had attachment at BSC & Giordano & taking up 2 study modules.

Attachment - 'A'
Customer Service - 'B+'
Project Management - 'B+'

GPA for this sem: 3.93.
Overall: 3.684
Target: 3.8 or more

Yea, I am really happy that i attained an A for my attachment despite all those nonsense i have done, the module credit for attachment is worth 24, which is equivalent to 6 normal study modules. I shall put on a big smile for this :D


Also, my stomach is growing bigger, i swear. So stop saying that i have slim down. It will only feed my ego and makes me think that i am no longer fat. But in fact i am. I have evidence to prove this too, just slap my belly and u will know. I have been eating good food twice in just 5 days. With steamboat last friday with SLAY at bugis. Another one with my BL kakis at Kushinbo.

------------------------------------------------
CONTRACT:

So i hereby swear that i am not going to eat any junk food, soft drinks, buffet and any big portion of food and i will keep my promise. So please dont be annoyed if i turn down your offer for good feast.

Whats more, is that i swear i will do at least 2.4km run per week and swimming of 1.5km per week. Also, 240 pushups and 600 dumb bells per week. I swear and i will keep my promise.

With effect asap when i have recovered. So let me recover asap please.
So well. bye good food.
Oh and this shall continue for 12 months and i will blog again in relate to this after 12 months.

--------------------------------------------------






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.