So lost.


"There is nothing good or bad, but thinking make it so."
- William Shakespeare



I am looking around, trying to get away from the reality by engaging myself in Maplestory these 2 days. But thinking back, it was stupid. I feel so stressed up right now without having any plan to get things done.

- I have 3 projects on hand.
- 2 tests this week.
- 3 French Assignments waiting to be done by week 8 which seem rather alien to me.
- 4 days of work this week at IT fair.
- 4 days of esplanade training next week.
- Furthermore, just got a news that my mum's friend's dog will be arriving our house for a week stay next week too.

With so many things on my head right now, i am unable to be how calm i used to be. I am starting to panic. And how so nice, this seems to be a time management challenge for my upcoming 18th birthday in 3 days time. I wonder if i am able to celebrate with ease.

Talking about my 18th birthday, i may want to take a walk around some memorable places i have had these few years, alone before the clock ticks at 12 o'clock.

God bless me.
I need a breather.
I need to get things right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.