I know i ain't fine.



I was disappointed that you werent here,
but i was more worried if you are fine.
Sometimes i feel that i am young, immature,
not ready for relationship,
and should stop thinking about romance.
But when will i know if i am ready for it?



Had a good and long week. POL-ITE Squash competition has ended and i will have to say i left with regrets. It was my first competitive squash match and when i enter the court, it wasnt alex, it felt like i was semi conscious, having a dream. Nevertheless, i am happy to have friends who came down personally to SP to give me their utmost support and also appreciate similar support from SMSes & fb too. It was a great learning experience, i would say rather a lesson than a competition. There are many stories for me to tell and i keep this in my Alex 17's memory.



Team NYP.
Thanks for all the support, mates (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.