Sick Night

What a night it was yesterday.
Worst sick experience,
terrifying sick nightmare.

It started with..
9 plus at night,
I sense something wrong with me,
temperature going higher,
Throat swelling,
body immune system weaken,
Hence i decided to sleep early so that i will be back to normal tomorrow.

However, at 11, the terrfying sick nightmare started.
My immune was very weak,
I could sense my head boiling.
I tried to control but it became worse.

I started to shiver nonstop even though my window was closed tightly, I immediately put on an additional thick jacket, one more long pants, covered with two thick blankets. I switched off my fan too.
But it became worse,
my body kept on shivering to a point that even my jaws were trembling non stop too.

I then took panadol to keep my condition stable along with my mum sitting beside me.
But i was really too weak and having a high fever that i wasnt able to go to school.

Went to clinic for check up this morning.
They measured my temperature,
and it was 38.7
Man, i was thinking if i did hit 40 yesteday night.
Given some medicine and MC for 2 days.
But most probably i am going to school tmr.

At the same time,
Its the project submission for excel today,
Lucky i have my team members xiaolun and marcus helping to complete the pivot table and chart which teacher will only be teaching today.
So i send them an email and called them on what to finish up and so.
And they did it well, thumbs up.



Seriously, it was hell yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.