I would like to thank Shuyu, Nicole and Jing Han for being there for me when i was down.

Shuyu kept saying : " Eh dun sad liao la " and then we started complaining about schoolwork. LOL

Nicole said : " why would you wanna be so upset for a flirt, and a random guy online. brothers come and go. no such thing as brothers for life." I read this sentence for 5 times and pause for awhile and i did feel better (:

Jing Han sacrifice some of his studying time to have a walk and movie with me at toa payoh. He is a good buddy. We watched ong bak2, man, the fighting scenes are nice but definitely not the ending.

Thank you, i really appreciate it.
But anyway, just to correct a wisdom quote from nic, " No such thing as brothers for life. "
Got one lo! LOL.


After some thinking, I have come to a decision.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.