Woooo! Marketing Presentation!

Started off this week with a great day.
Marketing presentation today,
my group - me, iris, lina, adison.
Our group exceeded the presenting time by a little.

But after hearing miss billie ooi comments after the presentation,
I was relieved as we received compliments.

It just a kind of weird and mysterious feeling whenever i finishes a presentation.
I guess thats what i call sense of achievement.

I did the report and ppt with good feeling,
My group fought hard overnight mutiple times just to aim for perfection.
and now it leaves off to whether if there will be A for this 25% weightage project.




My sister said i look scary above. LOL.


I was bear hug by two 22 year old guys, teck and adison.



My marketing group,
Left - Right. Lina, Me, Iris, Adison.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.