New Year! New Life!~

Its 2009!
New year, New resolution, New hope, New goals,
All set on 30th December already (:

3rd day of 2009!
Meaningful, joined my sec sch kakis in soccer at tpy.
which i havent been playing with them for more than 3 months, compared to the old times where we play everyday.
After today, i think perhaps i will stop playing soccer.
Lost touch of it, and not my thing anymore.

Better to get back to Piano and Squash.
For piano, i need a shifu, sebastian is graduating soon.

============================

2nd day of 2009,
Oh tragic day.
I lost my ez link card.
I guess i dropped it in the canteen while i took out my wallet from my pocket.

===========================

31st Dec 2008 & 1st Jan 2009,
A new year countdown with the whatever peeps at my hse,
We blow lots of balloons and scattered at my house.
Lots of food prepared by my mum and sister.
We bought some snacks with some beer :b
Also, everyone bought one present,
we did an exchange of gift.
It was real fun.
Dun really get the chance to really celebrate new year last time.
This was real nice (

Some of them ton at my house,
And left next day in the afternoon.
While evening met SLAY for steamboat feste.
Took neoprints after that too.
1/1/09 marked (:

=========================================

Some pics, see and laugh (:










































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.