I lost my cool.

I lost my cool today in the IT lab.
It was the day for the Q & A session for IT project.
Everyone supposedly have 5 - 8 mins to answer 2 questions.
But i was given only one related question,
which is IF function, and she gave me 2 mins to do only,

I studied for 3 hours yesterday,
i studied all except IF,
and she tested me on that,
i knew i couldnt do,
so after 30seconds,
i requested for the next question,

And she told me no more questions.
So in the end, i was only tested on one question with 2 mins,
compared to the others who have 2 questions to answer with 5 - 8 mins.

I was really pissed off,
then i started scolding and swearing at her.
I lost my cool.
I said many negative things that i shouldnt have said.
I regretted.

However, i have no respect to this teacher at all.
I am already in such a low score of C,
and she doesnt show any effort in helping to pull the grade,
when i put in so much effort,
solo-ing both access and excel group project.
Group projects are not meant to solo.

But oh well,
i just have to see her for one last day next week
and thats the end for this module.


Anyway,
tmr i have a presentation for effective writing.
Its the last presentation for this sem too.
As well as presenting the last time in front of my BL classmates.
I am gonna end this last presentation with a great feeling after i finish it.
Giving my all for this presentation,
Jia You Alex! ; Adison, Hajjar, Peggy, Suma.

Lets make an impact tomorrow (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.