The decision.

The decision is made.
Today marks my 465th day at HabboSoup
and it will be the last.

Many ups and downs in this 465 days roller coaster ride,
Being a DJ at HabboSoup was a twist in my life.
I had difficulties expressing my emotions into words,
but i am much better in doing this now.
I am grateful to tons of people in my journey at Soup.
We deejay, we joke, we laugh, we emo, we plan, we organise, we lead, we control...
the list is never ending.

I shall keep all these memories in me.
There were many happenings that i simply cant remember all of it at one go.
I will recall as many as possible,
I may make a video/book/tribute to this.
And that will sign off as the times i had in virtual world.

Alex is 18.
Moving on to the society,
Focusing on..
Studies
True Friends
Piano
Squash
Job

Thank you HabboSoup.
Its time for me to contribute to the society.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.