Alright.
Had 3 papers today and now i left 7 more papers!~
Actually after next mon , i will be very very relaxed le..
Cos next mon is social studies which is the subject that i have never passed before in this 2 years time.

Alright.
Today's english compo was quite okay.
Just that english compre was hard.
But i still hope i will not break record for my tuition and at least get a B3.
Cos no one have attained a grade of less than B3 when my tuition teacher teaches them.
But , me and zhi wei might be the record breaker.
Lols..
But still hope for a B3.. =X

Went around during lunch break which is around 1 and a half hour.
went to kfc first but no stock.
Then decided to go to the coffeeshop and take away and bring it to the school canteen to eat.

Then later had e maths paper 1.
For the first few questions , my mind was like stuck...
Then i couldnt think much.
But as i do and do , it got better.
I find today's paper was quite alright.
Hope to have an A1 =D.

Tmr will be E maths paper 2 and i hope it will be the same standard as today.
After tml , my mind will be more at ease , cos maths is finally done. =D


All the best who are taking ' O ' levels =D





The first time u told me that u love me ,
My world was as bright as the sun.
I was very happy being with u , able to share my tears and laughters with u.
But this happy moments only lasted for 434 days , 1 hour and 4 mins.
And You said it was enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.