Alright.
Had Chem paper 2 today.
It was quite alright..
But most of my friends said that it was easy..
So lets see lo..
Will be having a day break tml cos no paper.

But on friday , i will be having history.
So.. i really have to do well cos Tourism needs humanities!
So.. just hope for the best that the topic i am studying will come out.

Erm.. how i wish o levels will be over tml...
So that.. i can start to do things that i wan to do!
Hais...
Alright.. gonna go study history liao.. =D





Humans only start to cherish things when they are gone.
And when its gone , it will never come back again.
If not for this break , i would not have realised how much i really love you.
And also.. to think back about the mistakes that i did to hurt u.
I realised everything now.
But its all too late
Bcos. we will never be able to be together again.
After so many times i hurt u ,
U didnt groan or shout at me.
Instead , u swallow it all yourself.
Until.. u was really sick of me ,
And u found someone new.
My place in ur heart was slowly replaced by him ,
And eventually , i was kicked out from ur heart.
All the promises that we had , were broken on 31 july 2007.
And I died on 5th August , when i know that i no longer have a chance to get u back.
My heart shattered into pieces.
Without you , my world is in black and white.
Even though we are through now ,
I would always think about u everyday
and check my phone for ur messages.
But mircales do not happen.
Even when i am taking my 'o' levels ,
thinking of our past is also inevitable.
I am trying very hard to forget you..
But i just cant do it.
Because i know...
You are the only one that i am looking for.
I know u have a happy life now ,
Hence, i should not interrupt into ur life.
As long as u are happy , I will also be too.
Just a smile from you , my heart will be sweetened.
I Miss You Nicole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.