Baby , I Miss You.

Alright. Wasnt in the mood to study now.
So just come and blog lo..
Today was a maths paper 2. and it will be my last time doing a maths le.
But.. i think i flunk it.. cos i thought back and i really did some careless workings..

Hais.. just hoping for the best lo..
*cross my fingers*

Tomorrow will be chemistry paper 2.
And i am not very confident..
Cos.. i never touch chemistry for a week le..
Horrible rite. heh.

Hais.. i want to study..
But whenever i do..
Alot of memories flooded through my mind.
I guess I will never forget her..
I thought time will heal.
But looks like it hasnt..
I will never forget the day 23 may 2006.
and also.. will never ever forget u , nicole.



I know i hurt you several times.
which i should not have.
As actually i should protect u from being hurt..
Instead of hurting u...
I realised my mistake already..
But its all too late.
I know u are leading a happy life now.
I could only watch u from the side..
Looking how happy u are.
But not sharing the happy times with u as before.
I know i am a jerk for hurting u so much.
But u still tolerated me for so long.
I am already very glad to gone this far with u, 434 days.
But.. i expected forever..
Ever since 31 July 2007 , i tell myself to forget u.
So that it will be better for both of us.
I tried very hard..
But.. memories of our past keep flooding through my mind.
I always tell myself that i dun love u anymore..
and wanna be a new me.
But.. i know its impossible.
If anything is possible , i will turn back the clock to 23 may 2006.
And start afresh with u again.
And will never let u get hurt ever again.
But its already all too late now...




Everyday , the first thing i think about u is..
" How's ur life now "...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

Life is like a cup of coffee

October 2010 is ending