I Still Love You.

Alright. I have not been blogging very long le..
So dear diary , i am back again!~


Many things happened this few weeks.
Firstly , i got into habbosoup ( an official fansite in habbo ) as a DJ on 10th October.

I know u guys feel that habbo is a lame and boring game.
But.. its the only game which i can multi task. and i am also able to dj too.
But does other games do? Perhaps maybe?

Anyway.. I am very happy to be a Habbosoup DJ as it really can improve my speech and also in some other ways..

Alright. and.. two more days will be O levels de a maths paper 1 liao..
So.. i am studying more nowadays le..
And hope i will get at least an A?

Erm...
I guess i dun have much things to say le..
Feeling very emo now..



Everyday ,
Every night ,
I am missing you.
Whenever i am alone , our memories inundated through my mind.
Even now , i still couldnt have a nice sleep.
I am always wondering how ur life is now.
I still Love you.
I really Miss you.
I should have cherished you when u were beside me..
But i didnt...
Instead i took u for granted..
I reflected the past 434 days..
And i know u really had a hard time with me..
I just wanna be with u again and prove to u that I am willing to do anything for you.
But i know its already all too late now..
But i still hope u will give me one more chance.
I am willing to do anything for you..
Even if u want me to give up my o levels..
I am still willing to do so..
As long as u give me one more chance..
Just one more chance...
I will show to you that i really care and love you..
But if u really feels that i am not even worth for this last chance.
Then its alright..
I just hope u will be happy always.
I Love you Nicole.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.