Okay...
Its 11 plus now..
Kinda early..
But feeling so tired already..
Feeling sick..

Erm..
Okay.. A Maths paper 2 was tough today for me..
So not hoping for good grade ba..
Just keeping my fingers cross!~
Glad that is over already..
Now is really focus directly on 'O' levels le..

2 days ago.. ran back to habbo to see see..
Then found out that i am addicted again..
Oh gosh!~
I know alot pple feel it is a lame game that is clicking here and there..
But once u have the fame and money in a game..
Its really hard to quit..
But... Nvm...
I am trying to control..
2 more months till o levels finish ba...
Waiting for 12 NOV...
After that..
I will be really free..
And i will try to get back something that is important to me that i have lost it 2 months ago..

Okay..
Nothing to do liao..
I think i am going to bed soon.
And yea.. I am skipping school tml!~
Good nite =D
Bye!~





My life will never be complete without you..
But i would rather stand at the side to see you smiling
than to see you unhappy beside me..
I just hope u will remember me and our happy times together..
But if it is bothering u...
Then please forget me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.