Okay...
Went out to have breakfast with my family in the morning.

Then didnt study...
So slack.. Left 51 days only..
I only thought of that when Jing han messaged me and asked me how many days left to O levels..
Okay... Going for Ultimate chiong starting tomorrow..
I know it will be very tiring...
But i will never give up..

Then some tzu shao came my house to practice shou yu at 2pm.
Went out for tuition at 3.40.
I found out that my tuition teacher earn alot of money betting on soccer.
Like around 200 plus per week.
Then went to ate with Jing han and Sheryl at KFC for dinner.
Then found out that Jing han got conned for buying a 1GB memory card for 80 dollars at Starhub shop.
And we were like... WTF???
80 bucks can buy a 2GB memory card at other place lo..

Ya... then went to the shop to ask..
And the worker there was talking nonsense...
He said that Sony Memory card for Sony phone is better...
He must be thinking we are just some stupid kids that doesnt know the market price..
But he is dam wrong..

OKay... then talk c0ck till 9.30 at KFC with sheryl and Jing han.
Then went back home liao.

Okay.. Gonna rest liao..
So i can chiong tomorrow. =D
Bye!~





我知道你我都没有错
只是放手会比较好过。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.