Oh my!~
I love my current first blog song!
But sadly.. i couldnt find it in CD shops..
Maybe try looking in other CD shops next time ba..

Okay..
Life is so boring nowadays.
Only STUDY! STUDY! STUDY!
Oh my god..
Only 37 days LEFT to O levels..
Oh gosh..
How i wish a 1 will be added in front.
No use regretting ba..
Just study as much as i can now..

Life is so miserable without 18 jin bu jin.
I love that show...
Director of 18 jin bu jin. Can film some more episodes??
Okay.. i am so lame nowadays..
Thats what shuyu told me..
I guess I am..

Erm.. Having A Maths Paper 1 tomorrow..
Good thing is.. it starts at 11am.
So i have time to sleep!~
Yay!!!
Okay.. will be having chemistry tuition after that tomorrow..
Okay.. gonna go study liao..
Bye!~





Half of my daytime is spent in thinking of you...
I regretted for not treasuring u...
And its already all too late now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.