Okay...
All of a sudden..feeling Depressed now.
Thinking of her again..
Haiz...
I guess she will always be on my mind..

Okay..
Had E Maths Paper 2 and History paper today..
Quite tiring..
I guess i gonna flunk my E maths paper 2..
Skipped alot questions coz i didnt had enough time to think..

After doing E maths paper 2...
I am already very tired and still has to take history paper later on..
Furthermore.. i studied 3 chapters for history...
And none of the chapter came out for SEQ..
But instead came out at SBQ...

I was feeling like so hopeless...
I thought i was dreaming..
Its like.. its prelim.. and i couldnt do for SEQ...
So i have to focus fully on my SBQ..
And i did SBQ for 1 hour...
And 15 mins for each essay to bull things around..
At least something to show that i make an effort to think and try..

Haiz...
Think i am not going to do well for this prelim ba..
Okay.. 2 more subjects to go..
Chemistry and A Maths!~
Woohoo!~
I love Chemistry!!!
Lolz..

Okay.. today i am on study leave..
Feeling emotional now..
Okay.. gonna change blog song liao XD...
Okay.. i am off to finding songs!~
Sayonara!~





I Miss You...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.