Okay..
Very long never blog le..
Waiting for soccer match..
Nothing to do now..
So come blog lo..

Manchester United VS Chelsea
Kinda big match..
Sure that Man U will win!~
They rox!!
Ahaha..


Okay.. few days ago went to watch 881 with shuyu and lay kheng at AMK hub.
The movie got too many hokkien songs..
I dun understand most of the songs..
So.. yea.. rate 5/10 ba..
The story is also not that realistic..
Heh...
But.. ya.. overall.. its okay..

Okay.. left less than a month for O levels..
Dunno why i am still slacking..
Haiz..
I am so tired now..

Only slept 5 hours yesterday...
Slept at 2. woke up at 7..
Got to go Tzu Chi de teenage class..
Once every month..
So yea..
Was dam tired..
But no choice.. had to go..
Coz its the last lesson..
And going excursion today..

Went to a laundry factory in woodlands..
To learn about the process of those laundry..
Ya.. then know how to huan bao..
Heh..
Cock all the way when coming back..

When the class finish..
Its about 2.30 already..
Oh gosh..
I still have tuition at 4.30 and had to leave hse at 3.30
Somemore tzu chi is at pasir ris..
So ya..
By the time i reached home..
It was 3.45 liao..
Quickly bathe then rush out for tuition liao..

Man!~
I wanted more sleep...
Haiz..wanted to rest at home instead of going for tuition..
But left less than 1 month le..
So.. ya.. just go learn lo..

Okay.. met jing han at train station..
Then on the way to dhoby ghaut..
Saw a girl that looks like jia wen..
90% alike..
Its like.. OMG...
I thot it was Jia wen..
But the ' jia wen ' on the train is more chio.. XDD

Okay.. learn quite alot things today..
Lucky i did go..
Heh..
There was a competition for the chemistry MCQ...
The one that gets the highest..
Adrain Teh will reward that person one movie ticket..
So yea.. i got 29 only..
Edwin got 36..
And Jia wen got 37.

Wah.. one mark lo..
Then Edwin pissed off coz of one question which i think is marcus ask him change de..
Lolz..
Edwin was kinda pissed off..
Lolz.. funny leh..

Okay.. So went home after tuition..
Was talking about the chalet for this year..
Marcus asked me to book..
I went home and checked..
I think still can book ba..
But haven confirm the date..
Will be discussing the date tomorrow ba..

Okay.. Anyway..
I guess after O levels..
My schedule are fully packed...

? Nov ---> Grad Nite..
? Nov to ? Nov ---> Chalet..
24 Nov to 25 Nov ---> Tzu Chi camp
26 Nov to 09 Dec ---> Going Tai Wan for Tzu Chi too.. *Only 10 selected peeps going*


Actually wanna work during the holidays..
But.. looks like.. cant le ba..
Haiz.. dunno when then can earn money to buy things i like..
Anyway..
Planning to go genting..
Only students.. maybe 1 or 2 parents ba..
Anyone interested?

Also maybe planning to celebrate my birthday at shangri-la hotel..
Where my dad work at..
See lo...

Okay.. taking back prelim results tomorrow..
I think i will screw up ba..
But hope not that far from my target *cross fingers*
Okay..
Match starting soon le..
Sayonara!~





If nothing is impossible..
I will definitely go back to a few months ago...
And treated u better instead...
But... its all too late already..
Everyday , Every night ,
I am Missing You...
Ever Since u left me..
I did not had a good sleep...
If i say.. i can forget the past..
it must be a lie..
You will always be in my heart..
I really miss those times..
But i just hope u will be happy always..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.