Naruwa~ Taiwan!

A great month has just passed, March 2011. Bali + Taiwan back to back (I may be addicted to taking planes now) Taiwan food was ultimately crazy. Especially in night market, I could afford eating 3-4 meals. Which clearly explains that I put on 4kg. How nice is that when I am already facing problem with dieting. Enough of the food, Taiwan scenery was a spectacular, 乡下places have very nice views. Just nice that I stayed over at my friend's place was 乡下 though unexpected. There wasnt even a single taxi around the area, neither one parking there waiting for you at the nearest train station. I believe I had a great experience there, i really did. Some incidents, some occassions, just made me reflected on my doings in life. Whether I was doing the right things, whether I am being a upright person, and again my goal in life. I may have took a slap, but it has definitely awaken me up. Now is actions than words. Quick Highlights of Taiwan:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.