a 19 young chap doing what now?



Finally getting back to this blog.
Thank god.
I was unable to post anything, was thinking could be a maintainence that blogger is experiencing, but it went on for about 2 weeks. Nearly pushed me to the wall to stop blogging, but well glad that i am back here thanks to the millions answers google provides. Just change your browser if you are encountering such problem too. Get a firefox. Blogger supports Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Coming to this context,
If you are asking me.. what am i doing now.
I cant give you an answer, because i dont have one too.
But maybe i am able to figure something out from here today.

1) Gym
2) Swimming
3) Running
4) Squash

Hence this category we call it Exercise?
Slim Up & Muscle Up sounds nicer.
Coming up, I may be doing Fishing.

Going on...

5) Piano Self Learn
6) Read Books

Normally i do this at night from 9 to 11,
we call it Music & Books.
If sometimes I dont reply on msn during this timing, u know the reason now :)

Those are my routines..continuing..

7) YouthCentral
A new media&print website that I am working on with a team passionate in this too. We love to get people who enjoys in the media field like Photography, Shootings or Writing articles, having a column, or even to dream of being a DJ, we let you live it up with us first. We are also looking into music field, on promoting local budding talents and also to promote the classical symphony music for soothing music when everyone needs them once in a while. If you are interested in fulfilling any of your interest/passion, or if you are in a band, who works on music, and goes jamming often, wish to gain recognition. Please come to us, we got the platform. Feel free to contact me: alexyoong@youthcentral.sg , and heres more information on http://youthcentral.sg

That was one of the reason why I quitted my current job and decided not to work, because since 16, this has been my passion. We only live once, live it up. Thats my true definition of, get a life.

And last..

8) Volunteer activities
Ok you may be surprised, I know I dont look like. But I do hide many things. I have been in this volunteer organisation, Tzu Chi since I was 11. Hmm, 9 years we call it here. Its a buddhist organisation that i can say isnt pro buddhist because we welcome even christians coming in, but for sure there is a common goal.. Contribute to the society, Charity work and Save Earth. They also practice the art of hand sign language. I also picked up some hand sign language there and performed before, yea its a miracle rite.. But its me alex yoong. I wasnt active, theoritcally for past 4 years for some reasons I stopped. Realised the importance now, I dont wish to say much. But stop for awhile, look at how many disasters are there outta right now. We are also considering small ones like floods in indonesia and malaysia. You may not notice, but they are coming in. I always believe in one thing, what we took, we return. Earth gave us a place, without us asking permission. Its call theft right.. what we can do now, is to give back, help this earth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.