Korea - Land of Dreamings



Just shifting from a country to another for nearly a month and i see my life transforming, for the better :) I am touring around well with the international students and also seem to have more conversation to talk to some of my sg friends. Life is really a miracle sometimes.

Some little happenings in korea for these 3 weeks.

1) On last thursday, i cluelessly walked into a female toilet. Thinking back of it, i didnt drank any alcohol or beer so i werent drunk for sure. I was just looking for a toilet quite bad. The thing was that, i was so calm. I only found out when i cant seem to find the "man cubicle". When i realised, i was like - "is this a share toilet or sth" but my senses wasnt right so i walked out briskly to check the toilet sign. Gao lat! LOL. Thinking back, why didnt they shout or scream?

2) I was shopping at Myeongdong yesterday. Spotted a nice shirt for $25 sgd, but i liked 2 colors so i asked.. "if i take 2 piece, give me discount" in korean. and i quoted.. "35000 for 2 piece", i said that in english for some reasons, and the guy rejected me "NONONONO".. i was like.. man. Then heres the part, he then told me.. 2 piece for 30000. I was like, oh really? LOL. take it then. Sometimes donno too much korean during shopping maybe a good thing too :)

3) Last thing is something interesting, but not funny. I have been here in korea for more than 3 weeks. Realised that during my stay all these while here, i have been sleeping real good with sweeter dreams. Waking up everyday with a more sweeter, maybe more adventurous, a better story line plot dreams. So i am naming korea, the land of dreamings. Its late, i am heading to bed soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.