I am in Korea!









Day 1 & Day 2

A kiss goodbye to my friends, family and singapore and a 6.5 hrs flight, here i am at korea. Really happy to see some of my friends at the airport before my flight. Thanks for coming lovely friends!

Day 1 - Expenses = 37 SGD
Going pass the custom with just 5 of us, we looked at each other. We didnt really talk much after the emotional goodbyes with our loved ones. But we know we are all on ourselves right now for the next 4 months. On the plane, met this korean girl beside me and started some convos that kept me accompanied during the flight. The 5am sunset is really lovely. Its my first night flight, and i love it. Getting from seoul incheon airport to our university took us 4 hours. Didnt really took much pictures of the buildings because it doesnt really look marvellous haha.

The dorm is pretty but small, but what actually makes it interesting are gonna be my roommates, 4 pple to one dorm, the other 3 are all koreans. I have got two muscular and handsome koreans - one goes for basketball, another on soccer. And the other one, is a game maniac. I am just right in the room, i got all attributes except MUSCULAR. Had 2x dinner - one with my roommate and another with the 4 bellas from singapore. Korea food is generally nice and healthy than singapore oily cha gui tiao and satays.

I have shared some bak kwas that i bought from singapore and they go lala about it, really lala. I had a nice dinner, with exceptional service. Bought some necessities too, 1st day is alright, just the trip from airport to university that is not really nice, rush, hot, humid, rude taxi drivers. But 1st day is good. I have got some really nice koreans in my room. Here we go!

Day 2 - Expenses = $28 SGD

Woke up late, didnt get to enjoy the sunrise, one of the thing that i always look forward to.Me and my roommate wanted to wake up early to catch a breakfast tgt and he goes for church after that. But we woke up 1 hr later, its WE really haha, dam funny. Had lunch at dormitory for about $3.50 sgd. its nice and we can eat as much as we can somemore ^^. Afternoon was good, get to tour around abit when my roommate, jody drove me around and to department store to get some stuffs. Bought this korea brand coke, i saw before normal coke, but not really fake version of coke.

Dinner we went back to ytd place, it was raining for abit, the roads are slippery and rocky. Our dinner was about $4-5 dollars SGD. The auntie of the store is really nice, she provided really good service, helping us to fold our umbrellas, gave us some advice on what to eat. There is a special bond u know, that even though she doesnt speak english but the sincerity actually had some connection that we were able to understand what she is saying. She is a really nice owner, and that is what i call real service. It was really from the heart, not from the brain. The rest of the night is good, having some good chats with my roommates. They are chewing my bakkwas now and keep saying nice nice nice! haha. Tomorrow shall be a different day, school starts!

Right now, i feel good with the independence level. Aja!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.