From 'Eh' to "Ah neong ha sae yo"


Winter in korea,
Dong Ji Lian Ge...


Staring at blank spaces of various areas in singapore,
and realising that i wont be seeing all these for 4 months.
No more market with prawn mee, laksa, chai fan,
No more koi, no more toa payoh hub.
And of cos, my room.

A new place for a temporary change for the next 4 months.
Many she bu de, but still have to face the reality.
Started signing up for this overseas exchange since jan this year,
just out of curiousity.
Thinking that all i need was just a pen.
hearing the talks,
submitting application forms,
settling adminstrative matters and going through interviews,
slowly getting into it,
and after 8 months, here we are going to fly the next day.

I will miss speaking chinese to all my cheena friends,
I will miss those mens' talk
I will miss all the care and concern given by my friends
when i am in need of them.
I will miss the local delights in singapore, no more laksa, cha gui tiao, bakkwa, chillicrab, hokkien mee, ou-ah-jian and the dim sums.
I will miss my sister who is always very forgiving to me.
I will miss my parents nagging.
I will miss tan teck hua crap and dirty jokes.
I will miss those mahjong sessions.
I will miss my 'F4'.
I will miss my whitley kakis.
I will miss how much that my friends can actually tolerate me - my nonsense, idiotness, childishness, and bossiness. Not everyone can tolerate that you know.


I am throwing myself to a new environment where i tell myself, its time to enjoy and play after all the hardwork. I came back well with style from poor o levels to a respectable grade now in poly. After saying all these, i am going there to study anyway. lol. I believe things will change after 4 months, and hopefully for the better :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.