Troublemakers


Is there justice in this world?

When you are being a nice person, people start climbing over you.

Cant really understand some girls in my class, cant they be more sensible and mature, and say things that is right? Some bitches are fucking badmouthing behind my back especially when they dont get the facts right. Didnt your kindergarten teacher thought you not to talk behind people's back especially when you dont know that person well or dont get the whole facts right.

Go about telling the whole world how they dont like me, added with 4 letter word **** adjective and still ask me to help them buy clip for their project with a fake smile. LOL la. I am seriously laughing at these noobs. I could have act like a bastard and ignored you, but that would have made me no different from you guys. Idiotic hypocrites... Go bang something to wake yourself up please..

You cant do quality work,
skip lessons,
self declare break during lessons,
blame others instead of yourself,
only know how to gossip
how to shop & spend money
& you dont earn money
& cant take hardship.
What can you do?

You are nothing but a failure in the society, noobs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.