Is it really the end?


Its been really hard.
Looking at your blog, looking at our memories..
How much 1 year can change things around.
How much a love was worth.
It makes me so hard to breathe..


Visited your facebook,
Out of the 72 photos, there was one that i stared for sometime. You smiled, you seems happy. But was that the true smile of happiness?

Remembered how it started... was one slim hope of light - "What if your zero chance has increased? what will you do?" ...

I was touched by one of your long post on 22feb which i missed out last time. If i have seen that post again, I would have made sure you was the one. I thought i had put in effort. But think back.. hah.. i didnt. I was busy playing game that i neglected you. All i have to blame is my negligence... I just went back to play that game again. But thinking of it now, you wouldn't want to see me doing that now too, so decided to stop it.

Anyway, that was feb2009, its july 2010 now. Its always good to go back in time, but there isn't such device. If not.. sigh.. Its too late. I will just look at her from far.

多希望你还在...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.