Alex should stop eating




If life goes smooth, it would have been a bore story.

Countdown to study in Korea: 62 days.

Slowly, I am letting go of those commitments that I am carrying at the moment. Rather than dropping all at once together, i would have left with a deep wound if i do. I believe there is always a start and an end to everything. Thats life, we only have 24 hours per day, when we gain something, we got to drop something, sometimes more than what we expected.

I am saying Goodbye to Mediacorp first and atmost after being a part timer there at CNA since February. Definitely one of the job that i have learnt plenty of it and not the very first thing i want to let go, with those outdoor shootings, oversea shooting, experiencing the power of media, shooting some scenes on my own and also transcribing. Lin, my supervisor let me experience what it is like in the producing line in media. I am very grateful that i was given such experience, will carry these little skills and techniques with me :) Whats left now is Esplanade & Universal Studio, also my cca, squash.

Again, still being stressed out on 3rd year student project assignments. There are 6 projects running on at the same time and everyone look so stressed up. I dont know, i could be wrong. Not going smooth here on my relationship with my project mates, being criticised and talking bad behind my back, i dont know but i have reflected and asked my friends around me, they said it wasnt my problem. I guess there are such things that says.. "doesnt pay being a good soul", certainly true. Doing most of the job in project, allocating tasks, helped them with their individual report by calling one by one to ask if they face any problems. the outcome of this was.. "You are bossy, you think you are higher rank than us, you slack and never do work." I reflected and asked myself hard, am i really such person mutiple times, resulting in several sleepless nights. Just feels like giving up suddenly, its really hard sometimes. Thats life.

Just dont understand why people want to create such situation when its wrong, it cause more harm than good. Everything i do, i ask myself, whether the thing i am doing its right or wrong. If its right, do it. If its wrong, dont. But yet some people just want to create some conversation to have something to talk about and starts saying wrong things that they shouldnt have.

Anyway, i am being very defensive here, cos i dont think i am such a person. Just being reflective, which is always a part of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homesick O' No

We had once upon a time...

Decision.